The HAIC has made the difficult decision to postpone our March 26th Commercial Ports Update due to the impacts of COVID-19. We take the health and safety of our members very seriously and found this was the responsible decision. We will be working with our members and speakers to determine a new date for this luncheon. We will be reaching out once a new date has been determined.
Stay tuned for upcoming web meetings in lieu of cancelled events. Thank you for your understanding and support. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.
Replace this text with your copyright information and address.
"Your name" is a 501(c)6 non-profit organization. Street Address, City, State 123456